TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions relate to the purchasing of products from:
Roots – Natural Wine Distributor in Malta
VAT Number – MT XXXXXX
Company Reg. Number: XXXXXXX
These terms and conditions apply only for purchases made through this website.
- The prices payable for the products that you order are clearly set out in the web site. If we discover that by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will inform you as soon as possible and will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or of cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel your order due to an inaccuracy in the price on our web site and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular product we will notify you as soon as possible.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Roots – Natural Wine Distributor in Malta until the product ordered is dispatched.
- We delivers goods only to mainland Malta. For larger orders, we do our very best to stick to agreed delivery dates and times however should there be any changes necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, we will notify you immediately.
- For your security and to make sure you get the full benefit of our Claims for Breakages and Returns Policy we require our delivery man’s paperwork to be signed in order to acknowledge receipt of the products. Goods will be delivered to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
- Delivery times may be affected if there are stock availability problems or other unforeseen circumstances. Please note the availability shown for each product in the Product Details page is not real-time and on rare occasions items do run out-of-stock.
- We will not sell products to anyone who is 17 years of age or under, as the law requires. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 17 years old.
- If you are buying a product/s as a gift – the recipient must also be over 17 years old. If our delivery men are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the order is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately our delivery men will be unable to leave the products.
- On the rare occasion where the products delivered are different to those ordered we must be informed of this within 3 working days of receipt. We will arrange a collection of these products as necessary, once we have investigated the dispatch records for your order.
- Upon receipt of your order, the order should be carefully inspected to make sure that it is intact and in full. The delivery man must be informed of breakages or shortages at the time of delivery. We will not accept any claims for breakages or shortages unless they are stated on the delivery man’s documentation.
- We endeavour to advertise our products accurately. However we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided on our website about products, such as photographs, images and descriptions of the products. We also reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services without prior notice.
- We endeavour to update the website with the correct vintage years as and when stocks of older vintages are exhausted. Vintage years specified for wines and spirits, however, cannot be guaranteed, as due to the very nature of these products they are of limited supply for any vintage year.
- On completion of registration to our web site you must choose a username and password. In completing the said registration you:
- hold yourself responsible for the safe keeping of your username and password. Please note that you should not disclose the same to anyone;
- hold yourself responsible to change the said username and password should you suspect that the same have been compromised;
- hold yourself responsible for all actions taken under the username and password provided by you;
- guarantee that you shall only use the web site only under your own username and password;
- guarantee that you shall not transfer of sell, transfer or permit the direct or indirect use of your username and password to or by anyone else;
- Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the web site shall be owned by Roots – Natural Wine Distributor in Malta. In these Terms & Conditions, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the web site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other web site under your management or control.
- No waiver by Roots – Natural Wine Distributor in Malta of any rights found in these Terms & Conditions shall be considered as a guarantee of any future waiver even regarding the same issue. Any breach of these terms and conditions will be seriously looked into and prosecuted.
- Customers are obliged to read and accept the conditions set out above before placing any order.
- Your use of this web site and any purchase by you on this website will be governed by Laws of Malta and will be deemed to have occurred in Malta.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.